National Executive Coach Day!
by attending the
"New Business Development Conference"
Save your seat
Earn Continuing Education Credits for both Certifications at the same time!
- Network and speak with master level coaches that work for fortune 1000 companies and meet Drea Zigarmi co-author (with Ken Blanchard) of the “One Minute Manager”
- Create a power packed business and marketing plan
- Identify your brand equity
- Determine your fee structure, your ROI, and how to strengthen coaching contracts
- Learn how to transition into the coaching field leveraging your strong business or academic background from other industries
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to grow your practice
- Learn how to use assessments to increase your clients ROI, and more!
Earn 7.5 ICF CCE and 7.5 MCEC CEU Credits in one day!
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF YOU:
- Want to join a learning community
- Are planning to increase your business
- Are in the first 10 years of your coaching practice
- Are ready for a business refresh
- Are committed to going big!
General Admission Conference Only
- Sold OUT !
General Admission BEST opportunity!
- 1-Day Conference
plus 1 full year ACEC (Association of Corporate Executive Coaches)
Associate Level Membership
1 yr membership
what people say
Reserving your hotel room will be easy. To Make Your Reservations Call: Toll Free: (800) 551-5573 Local: (619) 222-0561 and mention that you are with the MEECO Conference
Are you interested in being invited to join the Association of Corporate Executive coaches (ACEC)?
If you are a successful executive coach and want to be part of a private tribe of similarly accomplished coaches find out if you qualify to join at the Master or Professional level
If you are a highly successful executive wanting to transition into executive coaching, find out if you qualify to join at the Associate level.
CONFERENCE REFUND POLICY:
Your commitment is essential to your business success. All registrations are final. There are no refunds/chargebacks for non-participation or cancellations for any reason. Materials from the conference are reserved exclusively for those who attend live and will not be provided to those who do not attend. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to all Terms and Conditions associated with this purchase.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are personal experiences, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will have the same or similar experience. Each individual’s experience depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.