Building a Coaching Practice as an "Enterprise-Wide Business Partner™"
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF YOU:
Want to join a learning community
Are planning to increase your business
Are in the first 10 years of your coaching practice
Are ready for a business refresh
Are committed to going big!
LEARN, PARTICIPATE, IMPLEMENT TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- Network and speak with master level coaches that work for fortune 1000 companies and meet Drea Zigarmi co-author of the “One Minute Manager” with Ken Blanchard
- Create a business and marketing plan
- Identify your brand equity
- Assessment tools for coaching
- Determine your fee structure/ROI and coaching contracts
- Transition into the coaching field leveraging your strong business or academic background
- How to use LinkedIn to grow your practice
- How to use assessments to increase your clients ROI, and more!
what people say
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM BY JULY 4TH TO GUARANTEE OUR SPECIAL DISCOUNTED CONFERENCE RATE! Reserving your hotel room will be easy. To Make Your Reservations Call: Toll Free: (800) 551-5573 Local: (619) 222-0561 and mention that you are with the MEECO Conference
Save your seat
Don't miss out! Tickets are selling like pop-tarts!
General Admission Best Opportunity!
Early Bird Registration
- 1-Day Conference - available UNTIL June 30, 2019
General Admission 2nd opportunity!
- 1-Day Conference - available from July 1 - Sept 14, 2019
General Admission OOPS you missed it but still a great deal!
- 1-Day Conference - available from Sept 15 - October 14, 2019
Are you interested in being invited to join the Association of Corporate Executive coaches (ACEC)?
If you are a successful executive coach and want to be part of a private tribe of similarly accomplished coaches find out if you qualify to join at the Master or Professional level
If you are a highly successful executive wanting to transition into executive coaching, find out if you qualify to join at the Associate level.
CONFERENCE REFUND POLICY:
Your commitment is essential to your business success. All registrations are final. There are no refunds/chargebacks for non-participation or cancellations for any reason. Materials from the conference are reserved exclusively for those who attend live and will not be provided to those who do not attend. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to all Terms and Conditions associated with this purchase.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are personal experiences, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will have the same or similar experience. Each individual’s experience depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.